Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I apologize

I'm very sorry for my prolonged absence. I was going to write a lot about NDK but then I couldn't find my camera connecter to get the picture to go with it. And then things got incredibly busy with marching band. We have one and a half more weeks left in the season and I'm working harder than I ever have in my life. I seriously come home dripping sweat everyday and I fall asleep when I get home, basically.

Anyway, I end marching band on October sixth and the last day we meet up is October twelfth, so I'll definitely be blogging regularly after that. I apologize for my lack of NDK posting, so expect my first NDK post on Tuesday the ninth!

I love you guys, and I hope your next couple of weeks is really great.

Yours Truly, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment