Thursday, May 31, 2012

Birthday Adventures with the Boyfriend

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful summer. I know I am! Anyway, today was my beloved boyfriend Brandon's birthday today, so I experienced two wonderful new things within the past two days. yesterday we went indoor skydiving and today we ate at a Japanese restaurant called Benihana.


This is us in our skydiving outfits. The experience was definitely one of a kind. There was a lot of wind and a little time to think. Although fun, I didn't enjoy it NEARLY as much as Brandon. He was smiling like crazy the whole time. I had allergies because of the wind :C 




At Benihana, they cook your food in front of you. The chefs do all these cool tricks with the food and they're hilarious. i tried shrimp and scallops there for the first time (not really shrimp. I actually tasted it for the first time there) 


Overall we had a lot of fun :] And finally, my outfit and makeup! I felt particularly proud of them :] 



Thanks for reading! 
Yours Truly, Jamie♥



No comments:

Post a Comment