Sunday, May 13, 2012

Updates, Bagels, and Streching

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been kinda MIA for a while. Things are getting exceptionally crazy at school due to my AP tests coming up tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm terrified! I hope I get at least a three on AP Bio.

Anyway, I just wanted to post a little about what's been going on. I am finally seventeen, oh how joyous it feels. I got a bunch of amazing things for my birthday. Expect a post with my stuff on Friday. I also got a new hat. shirt, and onesie(?) at Target a couple days ago.

I'm currently obsessed with eating blueberry bagels with honey nut cream cheese. It's the best. I've also been on a huge fitness kick. I've been working out and the like because I want to be more toned, as well as conditioned because marching band is starting.

Speaking of marching band! I'm hoping to be color guard captain this year, so wish me luck!

Well that's all I have for now. Expect many more posts, for I only have a seven days left of school (praise the lord!).


A picture of one of my new shirts as well as my awesome boyfriend Brandon 

Well, that's all for now! Have a great week, and Happy Mother's Day to any awesome mothers! Thanks for reading and I'll see you in a week! 

Yours Truly, Jamie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment