Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Catching Up

This is kind of a random post. I didn't much know what to talk about, so I figured I'd post some of the pictures I've spaced on posting. Plus my makeup for yesterday :D 

What I wore on my birthday 

Sushi I made at Japanese club forever ago :D 

One of my most favorite outfits ever. 

Without the jacket

The funny things about the outfit above was that I planned to wear it on a certain day, and then it ended up being super rainy and cold, but I wore it anyway. i was super freezing that day, but it was very much worth it. 

Elitch Gardens (which I will do a post about on Thursday) 

One of the outfits I wore to school. I made the headdress. It was very casual 

And finally my makeup from yesterday! 


Yesterday I went to my color guard practice. I was inspired to do a rockabilly type look, but everyone ended up saying I looked like Gwen Stefani. If you see the heart on my right cheek, that is inspired from Marina and the Diamonds, who I suggest to anyone who likes music. I think she's wonderful. 

Anyway, thanks for reading! I will be posting again on Thursday! :] 
Yours Truly, Jamie♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment