Wednesday, June 20, 2012

OOTD 1: Thrifting

Hello everyone! I hope your computer days have been better than mine. Google Chrome hates it when I edit my photos now, so everything is difficult.

Anyway, I realized I never had actually done a true outfit of the day, it was usually just many outfits. So now this will be the first REAL outfit of the day post.

A couple days ago I went to a thrift store to spend a twenty dollar gift card I had for there. It was really awesome.I found some denim shoes of mine and decided to dress up :D


Outfit Rundown: 
Blouse: Hand-me-down from my mom
Shorts: Thrift Store
Socks: JC Penny's
Shoes: Hand-me-down from my mom 


Necklace from my friend


 Here is a close up of the shoes. This outfit was really inspired by the outfits of a youtuber I've been watchig recently named grav3yardgirl. I would suggest checking out her videos, I love her.

My nails that day. 

My makeup and awkward smile


Thanks for reading guys! Later today I'll post a thrift haul post from this day too :DD 

Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment