Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Series! Lolita Tips

Hello everyone! After much deliberating, I've decided to make a series of posts dedicated to lolita tips or lolita related Q&A.

I started loving the lolita fashion late in my 7th grade year, which was approximately four and a half years ago. Within the last two years was when I actually started dressing in full-blown lolita, however I consider myself to be pretty well-educated in lolita endeavors.

I've gotten a lot of encouragement by many of my friends that believe I know what I'm doing with lolita fashion, so that's why I've decided to make lolita tips. I'll try to make at least one a month, and along with these lolita tips I will include innovative idea on how to coordinate certain things, and even DIY ideas.

Thank you for everyone who reads my blog, and anyone who will start reading my blog.  Next Tuesday will be my first day of school, so an outfit post will definitely be posted, as well as a bit of an update about that day.

On a side note, the girl in my color guard who was captain quit (:C), however I am now color guard captain. This might make for a very busy schedule, but wish me and my guardies luck!

I hope you guys have a wonderful Monday and I will talk to you on Tuesday!
Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment