Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Random Post

Hey everyone! I hope your week's been better than mine has. I woke up Friday morning with a sore throat. I didn't think anything of it, however I went to bed right when I got home and I didn't go to color guard. Saturday I woke up and went to my cousin's fourth birthday party and I was feeling wonderful.

Later that night I went to a park and had a wonderful night and slept like the dead. Then Sunday I woke up with a semi-sore throat and felt fatigued. However, I went shopping with my mom and got a pair of capris and new pants. I was super happy.

I went to the park again that night feeling like total and utter crap, but being in the cool outside air made me feel so much better. So yesterday I went to school with my throat totally killing me and poppin' cough drops all day.

I came home feeling like a corpse and decided no school for me today. Which sucks because I have color guard only today and Friday, so I feel like I'm kinda slackin' as a captain. But I'm sure they'd prefer me recover than be in a perpetual state of illness.

It's always weird for me because although this blog is about... well, me, I feel like I keep a lot of things to myself. Like my personal life. I guess today's the day wherein I touch upon what's been happening.

On August 8th I broke up with my my long term boyfriend, Brandon. We had been having issues previously and lots of fights and things were a daily experience. I don't want to touch upon it too much because that will just be a whole different emotional post that I'll save for a different day, maybe.

Anyway, shortly after Brandon and I broke up, one of my exes Ahnaf came around and now we're dating. So that's that.

I am really happy with how things are going for me lately, I feel so much more healthy (despite being ill).

Oh! And on Friday I dressed rockabilly.






It was cute, I should re-dress up and take some pictures for an OOTD.

Well, I hope you guys are having a great week and I will see you again Tuesday, possibly earlier if the notion so comes upon me!
Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment