Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Buys and Updates

Hello everyone! I've been feeling much better and getting back on track with my life. The day after the shooting my family and I went to a thrift store, and so I bought a couple things that I didn't talk about, as well as a Monsters High Doll that I just got one day. Also! I wanted to show you guys my school ID and some cards I've made lately.
I guess I'll start off first with the cards.


This is the first card (going left to right) that I made for Kim. My mom is a huge crafter and makes cards so she has a lot of cute stamps and punches. The girl was colored by me using wonderful Copic markers.

Next is another card I made for my friend Destinee for her birthday in June. Again, I used Copic markers to color in the deer, who I thought was absolutely adorable.

And finally, I made this nebula card for my boyfriend for our year and six month anniversary. I did all of my coloring with a mix of Copic markers, gel pens, and a super awesome glitter pen. I am most proud of this one, and I deem it very Tumblr worthy. 

Next I'll talk about my new school year. I only have four classes per semester this year which I am totally jazzed about. I'll have a lot more free time, which is always a great thing. The four classes I'm taking first semester are psychology, physics, humanities, and french 3. Second semester the humanities class ends and I get creative writing. I'm so thankful there isn't a math class to stress me out. Now look at my ID [:


I think my picture looks a little bit derpy since they crop and squeeze the picture to fit into the little ID box. I tried a bit of a Rococo type theme with my outfit, and had a bunch of beautiful fake roses in my hair, an idea I came up with when I was getting ready for Aj's memorial.

 
The look I wore to Aj's memorial

In the top left corner is my new Monsters High doll, Ghoulia, in the Dead Tired version. I love her face, it is totally different than Frankie's face :] Next is a blue maxi dress I got while thrifting. I just love it. On the bottom left corner is my lace glove that I cut the fingers off of and sewed my favorite eyelet lace onto. Last but not least are my two new nail polish colors. My rue21 chunky glitter topcoat which is amazing and my new white because I desperately needed one.

Now in the top left corner here is my new planner for the 2012-2013 school year, which has endured many re-decorations since the picture was taken. next I got three Hello Kitty hangers which are super cute that I got at a thrift store. Next is a red polka dotted maxi dress that I cannot wait to wear. It reminds me of the 60's. And last is a mini notebook with little deers in cameos that I love but I don't know what to do with.

Thank you for reading my little update, and I am sorry it's two hours late of Tuesday :O
Hopefully coming up will be a lolita outfit of the day and a post about the contest I'm entering with my new planner.

I hope you guys enjoy the new month. I'm super excited for August!
Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment