Thursday, October 18, 2012

NDK Part 2: Saturday Tidbits

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful week! I have come back again to recount my adventures at my local anime convention, NDK. This post will be particularly about what happened on Saturday night after the Lolita Dress Up Battle!

So, before the Lolita Dress Up Battle started, I was in the dealers room at this amazing store called Gimme Gimme Pillow Toast. This is the vender I have bought all of my actual lolita dresses/skirts from thus far. Anyway, I bought another lolita skirt! It was only forty six dollars. It is a high wasted pink strawberry skirt that I just adore. So after the lolita dress up battle, I decided to change outfits.


I apologize for the iffy quality of the picture. My friend and I were eating in the staff room and it had bad lighting but I wanted to take a picture before changing.

After changing into this outfit, I mindlessly wandered around the hotel looking for something to do and things to buy. I ran into my friend Sean and we hung out for a bit.

\

After hanging with Sean for a while, I went out to take pictures of characters. Once I got done with that, I met up with , Natalie (my best friend) and Jose (her boyfriend), and we went went swimming in the hotel's pool. I stayed with Natalie, Jose, and Natalie's parents at the hotel, so that's how we got a key. It was super fun. I experienced my first hot tub in my adolescent years! 

After swimming, I ditched Natalie and Jose to take a nap before the rave. However, I was unable to sleep so I changed into my rave outfit then hung out with my friends Mark, Sean, Kiet, and Caleb for a couple hours outside the hotel. 


Sadly, these were the best pictures out of the fifty I took. In the top left is Sean and Caleb, on the bottom left from left to right is Kiet, me, and then Mark. After they left, I had nothing to do so I went upstairs with Natalie and tried to take a nap again. After talking to her dad for about an hour, I fell asleep and didn't wake up, therefore missing the rave. I was a little disappointed, but then again, I needed the sleep badly. 

I will continue with my NDK series as I have about three (or so) more posts about it. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I'll be posting again within the next three days! 
Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment