Friday, March 8, 2013

Some Post

Hey everyone! This is some random personal post I guess. I was just watching grav3yardgirl videos and I looked down and... oh my gosh! I've almost been watching grav3yardgirl for a year. Well, I had a bit of a hiatus from her videos. Anyway, I am wearing this bone shirt with a zombie cameo. And I realized, wow, I have changed.

A year ago, things were just so different. I am so much happier and I accept myself so much more now. It's fabulous. Then I realized, holy crap, I'm graduating this year. We got these packets about prom and senior checkout and senior celebration and it was just a wake up call. I ought to get on top of my scholarship stuff... gah, I'm such a slacker.

I hope you guys are having a good day [:
Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment