Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!

This new year I went over to my boyfriend, Brandon's house. I was very sick the whole time and it was terrible :C Otherwise, I had a great time with Brandon and I really enjoyed my New Year's kiss C:


Here are some of my New Years resolutions for 2012
     ♥ Keep my room clean and nice
     ♥Stay healthy and in shape!
     ♥ Try to dress up at least twice every week...
     ♥... and post to Lookbook /:
     ♥Stay optimistic!
     ♥Be a good girlfriend to Brandon
     ♥Make some awesome posts to this blog
     ♥Keep up and find another moderator for my Morning Musume blog
     ♥Do good at school C:
     ♥Once school is managed, find a job

I hope your year is going great so far ;D If you have any cool New Years resolutions, feel free to comment ^^ 

Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment