Wednesday, July 25, 2012

OOTD 3: Kinda Kawaii

I apologize for my lack of a post yesterday, I've just been really involved in the shooting that happened in my area. It's really depressing me, and I have been trying to pull through

In other news, I became sick last night which really sucked so now I have a cough and a sore throat :C But since I am house-bound, this is the perfect time for posting.

This outfit is really from Thursday the nineteenth, when I tried to dress kinda fairy kei but I ended up looking more decora. I don't know what this look is. But I liked it.



This is what I wore to go to an anime store. Many of my pins/accessories were from NDK, a present, or handmade.

Expect another post soon, hopefully on Tuesday or even sooner about my new classes, maybe my school supplies, and a picture of my ID picture. I might even do a tutorial about making ugly notebooks your style :] Thanks for reading and I hope you guys are having a wonderful summer!

Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment