Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I apologize.

I apologize for my lack of blogging within the past couple weeks. I was doing pretty good, but I've just been getting overwhelmed really easily, especially with finals week and the shooting...

In July, my community was affected by the Aurora theater shooting, and many people I knew were there. Someone I knew even died. Hearing about the Connecticut shooting brought upon a whole new set of panic attacks and bad memories. I can't even comprehend what happened. It has been really bringing me down, and I needed a break from the internet for a while. I still get choked up thinking out it.

If any of you have been affected, my deepest condolences. I know how hard it can be, and I've been there. If any of you ever need anything, know that I am here for you always. Send me a message, and I will listen and understand. Time heals all wounds, but in the meantime, mourning is all that will do good. I hope everyone is being safe, and I wish you wonderful and joyous holidays.

I may be blogging within the next week, if so, see you then.
With Love and Warmth,
Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment